Site Visits

Monday, June 29, 2015

Village Books - Bellingham, WA (July 27)


I am pleased to announce that I will be traveling to Bellingham (WA) for a "Lit Live" author event/presentation/book signing on July 27. It will all begin at 4:00 pm, and I invite all of you in the greater Bellingham area to stop by for a visit.

Though this won't be my first visit to Bellingham (I did earn a Master's Degree from Western Washington University), it will be my first visit to Village Books, and I am really excited to share the story of the Fibonacci Zoo with kids of all ages (even those that are bringing their own kids to the event!)

Village Books, Bellingham, WA

Location: 
Village Books and Paper Dreams
Reading Gallery (bottom level)
1200 11th St.
Bellingham, WA  98225
Phone: 360-671-2626
villagebooks.com


Date/Time:
July 27, 4:00 pm

For more information:
events@villagebooks.com


Looking forward to seeing  you all there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment